This unique training program is designed in cooperation with the University of California Riverside with the goal of preparing a new generation of Pursers, Accountants and Administrators to start a career on cruise ships.
As the training program is conducted on board a cruise ship, you will have the unique opportunity for a hands-on learning experience on all these different tasks under the guidance of accomplished cruise line professionals and shipboard supervisors with the assistance of teachers from the University of California Riverside.
The training course curriculum covers the following subjects:
- Introduction to the cruise line industry
- Living and working onboard a cruise ship
- Managing quality service
- The front office and ship’s clearance
- Shipboard accounting and crew administration
- Onboard revenues – Shore excursions
For additional information regarding the full description of the program, the starting date and the cost, please contact Paolo Benassi at email@example.com